M3 Dance Concert 2018
Summer 2018 Summer Intensive
We are proud to announce the Summer 2018 Intensive at Chicago Ballet Conservatory. Our students won't have to travel far to gain world-class summer training - this year's 6-week program includes some of the nation's top teachers.
We see the most improvement in dancers during our summer intensives. Serious students are expected to train over the summer and we have designed a program to fit various concentrations: Classical Division, Contemporary Division, Junior Division and Mini Division.
Classes offered in ballet/pointe, variations, pas de deux, contemporary, modern, jazz, character, conditioning/floor barre, acting, seminars and more. Our program is also unique in the fact we offer a stage performance (Friday, August 10). Performing on stage is such an important aspect of dance training and we are proud to offer that opportunity to our students.
Chicago Ballet Conservatory is pleased to welcome Valerie Madonia for a 1-day master class for Intermediate/Advanced ballet dancers!
Mohler Dance Academy presents:
Dance FestSaturday, August 26th 1-4pm
- Mohler Dance Academy hosts an annual event free to the public with food, games, dancing and exhibitors focusing on FAMILY! This year will be our 6th annual DanceFest, held at The Old Town Pavilion in Bloomingdale.
2017-2018 Schedule ReleasedIMPORTANT DATES
- (Friday) August 11: Summer Showcase 7:00pm (Schaumburg Prairie Arts Center)
- (Saturday) August 26: DANCEFEST 1:00-4:00 (Bloomingdale Park Pavilion)
- (Sunday) August 27: "The Nutcracker" Auditions
- (Monday) August 28: First Day of Classes
- (Monday) September 4: Labor Day - No Classes
- (Saturday) September 9: Bloomingdale Parade - No Classes
- (Tuesday) October 31: Halloween - No Classes
- (Wednesday - Sunday) November 22-26: Thanksgiving Break - No Classes
- (Saturday - Sunday) December 2-3: "The Nutcracker" (Hemmens Cultural Center)
- (Saturday - Friday) December 23-January 5: Winter Break - No Classes
- (Monday - Sunday) March 26-April 1: Spring Break - No Classes
- (Saturday) March 31: M3 Dance Concert at 7:00pm (Schaumburg Prairie Arts Center)
- (Monday) May 28: Memorial Day - No Classes
- (Tuesday - Saturday) June 12-16: Recital Rehearsals and Events (TBD)
Summer Intensive 20177- Week Program June 26 - August 11
- Mini Division (Ages 5y+)
- Junior Division (Ages 7y+)
- Intermediate Division
- Advanced Division
FEBRUARY MASTER CLASSESJeremy Plummer Sunday, February 59:00-10:30 Aerial Workshop Day 1* 10:30-12:00 "How To Audition" (10y+) *Aerial Workshop Day 2 & 3 February 7th and 9thJoey Hernandez Saturday, February 112:30-4:00 Hip Hop (Inter/Adv 10y+) 4:00-5:30 Contemporary (Inter/Adv 12y+)
C5 Create with no Limits3 Day Aerial Dance Workshop Ages 12y+ (or by approval)Sunday, February 5 9:00-10:30a Tuesday, February 7 5:00-6:30p Thursday, February 9 5:00-6:30p
Homeschool Session 4-Week Sampler Session(each week will cover a different style of dance)Tuesdays: Nov. 29 and Dec. 6,13,20 10:30pm - 11:30pm $50
Nutcracker PerformancesFriday, Dec 02, 2106 at 7:00 PM Saturday, Dec 03, 2106 at 4:00 PMProduction takes place at: Wheaton Academy 900 Prince Crossing Rd, West Chicago, IL 60185
Nutcracker AuditionsSaturday, August 20 ($20 Audition Fee) 1:00 - 3:00 Female Pointe Dancers 3:00 - 4:00 Male/Female Ballet Dancers (5y+ and up) Performance Dates: December 3 & 4Rehearsals Starting September 10th Saturdays 4:00pm
Summer Day Dance CampAGES 5-10yr June 20-24, 2016 9:00am - 3:30pm $225 (includes lunch)Before Care (7:00-9:00a) $75 (includes snack) After Care (3:30-5:30p) $75 (includes snack)
Mohler Dance Academy Ballet Intensive 20165 - WeeksJune 27 through July 29
Back to Dance Privat Sale*20% Off on Apparel and Shoes *This sale is only open to students registered for the 2015-2016 school year. Registration is currently open online Friday, July 31 4:00p - 6:00p Saturday, Aug 1 9:00a - 12:00p
Aerial Dance WorkshopJeremy Plummer presents "create with no limits" Aerial Dance Workshop Date : July 21 Time : 7:00 - 8:45pm Price: $50/person
Summer Intensive 2015Date : June 15th - 26th Time : Daily Classes from 9:00a - 5:00p Not your typical intensive... Developing the employable, all-around dancer by offering concentrated classes in all genres of dance